- ABOUT: Produced in a cottage industry in Goa (a region best suited for coconut trees) - it is made from 100% pure coconut juice!
- FEATURES: It is a great source of iron, magnesium and potassium
- BENEFITS: It is an attractive alternative for sugar, and healthier too. And best of all, it has a natural chocolate-like taste!
- HOW TO CONSUME: Added to a warm cup of tea or water, it helps clear the respiratory tract and relieve several symptoms. It can also be used to make sweets and desserts (specially Indian mithai)
- 100% Natural Boosts energy level
- Excellent source of nutrients.Natural sugar with low Glycemic Index
- Store in cool dry place. Refrigerate after open the seal. Don't add to boiling milk. Shake well before use.
- No preservatives
- No Artificial flavor
|We are renowned name in the market of best quality Palm Jaggery suppliers, wholesalers and exporters. The Palm Jaggery is extracted from palm tree and known for its health benefits. Also used in preparing medicines these products are richer and darker in color.
We are suppliers of Palm Jaggery nationwide with cheaper price.
Get Quote||Key Health Benefits
- Energy Booster
- Purifies Blood
- Low Glycemic Index
- Rich in Minerals
- 100% Natural
- Aids in Digestion
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Contains Iron
|100% all-natural, unrefined, unbleached palm jaggery powder
No preservatives, no added sugar, no artificial colours, no additives and no chemicals
Made by extracting sap of palm which is manually boiled and churned to make jaggery
Helps to build immunity. Aids digestion and weight loss
Best used for making tea, laddus, kheer, muffins & cakes
Fine powdery texture that is perfect daily cooking
Rich source of magnesium which can heal migraine
Helps in relief from cough & cold when consumed with hot water or tea
Ideal for blood pressure patients as it contains potassium and sodium
Low glycaemic index (GI) which prevents high blood sugar level||100 % natural as Palm trees grow in all types of soil and climatic zones. It does not require irrigation, maintenance or fertilisers.
Palm jaggery is universally called 'medicinal sugar', because of its various health benefits.
Palm jaggery is made from palm sap or padani. The sap is boiled over moderate heat to evaporate most of its water content. It is then poured into blocks to set.
*Seasonal variation in appearance and taste is normal.|
|Content||Palmyra Palm Jaggery Solid is known as an Energy food in solid form. This is produced using the concentrate of Palm tree that is from the sap of the tree and the jaggery produced using date is known as Palm Jaggery. Our palm jaggery is gotten from coconut juice without utilizing any synthetic substances, an extraordinary wellspring of iron, magnesium and potassium and has less calories with a characteristic chocolate-like taste.|
- Made using the freshly collected sap of the local date palm trees. Prepared in an iron kadai (wok) on firewood.
Syrup made by slow cooking the sap extracted from the palmyra tree
Date palm sap
It is a natural sweetener
Wholesome vegan ingredient
Palm jaggery is beneficial for digestion
It is used as a concoction to relieve coughs and colds
It contains nutrients like iron, folate and potassium
|PS jaggery Liquid Jaggery is an all natural product that is prepared by concentrating sugarcane juice, using a sublime process. Popularly known Joni Bella, in the northern parts of Karnataka this confectionery item is used in making flavored drinks and other sweets as well.||Benefits
Date Palm Jaggery powder has more nutritional and medicinal value than cane sugar.
Rich in iron, magnesium, potassium, calcium and phosphorous.
Fantastic Caramel aroma.
Acts as a cleansing agent for our body. Speeds up the process of digestion. it is beneficial in treating conditions like indigestion and constipation
As Natural sweetener, can aid in weight loss.|
- 100% pure, natural palmyra palm source. Its ideal alternative for brown and white sugar. Best for infants and kids. Used in various food preparation and dessert making. The colour of palm jaggery varies from brown to dark brown depending on place of origin and processing. Palm jaggery is made naturally and is a rich source of minerals and vitamins.
- It is made from organically grown palm trees of western ghats region of Kerala. It is prepared using traditional methods without adding any chemicals or preservatives.
- Palm jaggery is widely used across the country, specially used extensively in South India.
- Palm Jaggery is darker in colour. It is an ideal alternative to sugar and is used in various food preparation and desserts
- Made with traditional method and sourced from fair trade farmers’ group in Idukki district of Kerala. NB: We also sell palm sugar, coconut sugar, coconut jaggery powder , brown sugar, stevia, palm jaggery cubes etc on amazon
There are no reviews yet.