- 100% pure, natural palmyra palm source. Its ideal alternative for brown and white sugar. Best for infants and kids. Used in various food preparation and dessert making. The colour of palm jaggery varies from brown to dark brown depending on place of origin and processing. Palm jaggery is made naturally and is a rich source of minerals and vitamins.
- It is made from organically grown palm trees of western ghats region of Kerala. It is prepared using traditional methods without adding any chemicals or preservatives.
- Palm jaggery is widely used across the country, specially used extensively in South India.
- Palm Jaggery is darker in colour. It is an ideal alternative to sugar and is used in various food preparation and desserts
- Made with traditional method and sourced from fair trade farmers’ group in Idukki district of Kerala. NB: We also sell palm sugar, coconut sugar, coconut jaggery powder , brown sugar, stevia, palm jaggery cubes etc on amazon