|Description||Coconut Jaggery is a naturally rich unrefined sweetener derived from the sap of the flower blossom of the Coconut tree. The sap is gently heated to obtain brown sweet crunchy sugar crystals that retain the vitamins and minerals extracted from the Coconut blossom.
Coconut Jaggery is a natural alternative to processed sugar and artificial sweetener. A pure and unrefined sugar,perfect for those wanting to avoid spiking their blood sugar.
Get Quote||Urban PS jaggery Coconut Jaggery Sugar Powder, HoReCa Pack.
Made from the nectar of coconut flowers and buds.
Naturally low in Glycemic Index, rich in minerals and a healthier alternative to refined sugar.
Can be used to sweeten all beverages, for baking and in same proportion as sugar.|
- Naturally processed (No chemicals).
- Pure & Hygienic.
- No added natural or artificial color, flavour.
- No added artificial sweetener.
- Natural Taste, Flavor & Aroma
|Key Health Benefits
- Energy Booster
- Purifies Blood
- Low Glycemic Index
- Rich in Minerals
- 100% Natural
- Aids in Digestion
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Contains Iron
Syrup made from natural cane sugar
Jaggery is full of minerals and antioxidants.
Natural jaggery is effective in purifying the blood and lungs of impurities.
The potassium content in jaggery helps maintain a balance of electrolytes. This is particularly essential for leading an active lifestyle.
Jaggery is good for digestion and gut health,assists in right secretion of gastric juices.
Jaggery acts as a fuel and allows for an even release of energy
Get Quote||100 % natural as Palm trees grow in all types of soil and climatic zones. It does not require irrigation, maintenance or fertilisers.
Palm jaggery is universally called 'medicinal sugar', because of its various health benefits.
Palm jaggery is made from palm sap or padani. The sap is boiled over moderate heat to evaporate most of its water content. It is then poured into blocks to set.
*Seasonal variation in appearance and taste is normal.|
|Content||Taste and flavour
With a slight punch of caramel-like flavour and texture like brown sugar, it comes in orange-brown colour. The coarseness and texture variation depends on the Coconut species used and harvesting season.
Lower Glycemic Index||The coconut jaggery powder is made from the nectar of flowers and buds. It is a much better alternative to refined sugar or the raw jaggery sold loose in the market. It is rich in minerals and can be used in making all types of desserts, beverages, and baked items. The blended taste of jaggery and coconut makes food very toothsome. It is a natural product that provides a high nutritional value to your body.
Works as Sweetener||PS jaggery Present a Jaggery Powder made without using any chemical fertilizers/ classification or pesticides. PSJaggery Powder extracted from the most nutritious sugarcane is highly nutritious & free from any chemicals. Jaggery is a natural sweetener that’s also a healthier alternative to refined white sugar. It is prepared from the sap or the juice of plants that contains a considerable amount of sucrose or sugar. Our Jaggery is unrefined and non-distilled, so no chemicals are used in making it and all the nutrients like magnesium, iron, calcium, and phosphorus are retained. Although there are several types, the most popular and highly consumed form of Jaggery is obtained from sugarcane. Important benefits of Jaggery include its ability to cleanse your body, act as a digestive agent, sweeten your food in a healthy manner, and provide good amounts of minerals.||PS jaggery Liquid Jaggery is an all natural product that is prepared by concentrating sugarcane juice, using a sublime process. Popularly known Joni Bella, in the northern parts of Karnataka this confectionery item is used in making flavored drinks and other sweets as well.||Jaggery, or gur, is made from unrefined sugar, and is obtained by boiling raw, concentrated sugar cane juice. Liquid jaggery is a great alternative to refined sugar and contains several minerals, vitamins and antioxidants, boosting the immune and digestive system. It has detoxifying properties, flushing out toxins and cleansing the liver. Its natural sweetness provides energy over an extended period of time. Jaggery is a great substitute for sugar and is used to prepare many traditional indian sweets. Store at room temperature.|
- 100% pure, natural palmyra palm source. Its ideal alternative for brown and white sugar. Best for infants and kids. Used in various food preparation and dessert making. The colour of palm jaggery varies from brown to dark brown depending on place of origin and processing. Palm jaggery is made naturally and is a rich source of minerals and vitamins.
- It is made from organically grown palm trees of western ghats region of Kerala. It is prepared using traditional methods without adding any chemicals or preservatives.
- Palm jaggery is widely used across the country, specially used extensively in South India.
- Palm Jaggery is darker in colour. It is an ideal alternative to sugar and is used in various food preparation and desserts
- Made with traditional method and sourced from fair trade farmers’ group in Idukki district of Kerala. NB: We also sell palm sugar, coconut sugar, coconut jaggery powder , brown sugar, stevia, palm jaggery cubes etc on amazon
There are no reviews yet.